Monday, January 20, 2014

Day #16

January 16, 2014

Someone came to mind today that I had not talked to in a while. Since I often make phone calls while traveling, it was the perfect time to just pick up the phone and call them. Funny you should call, they said. I have been having some problems and had thought about calling you, but didn’t want to bother. It sure is good to talk to you, though.

How many times has someone come to mind and I have ignored the urge to pick up the phone? Or send an email? Or even shoot them a text or Facebook message? More times than I can count. Today I’m thankful I didn’t ignore the feeling (let’s call it the nudging of the Holy Spirit). Imagine it is a virtual hug to someone who could really use one. Anyone you need to hug today?

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment