Monday, May 5, 2014

Day #125

May 5, 2014

It’s been a full day. It's been a thank-full day in at least three ways:

1. I had an encouraging message from someone about The Daily Intersection. A very encouraging message. This blog has not been something I have advertised until just recently, and the message was very helpful. Thank you (you know who you are)!
2. I had an encouraging conversation with my Godson’s mother, who is also my good friend and a worker with me in the kingdom (another pastor). She’s a very smart woman (VERY smart) and an excellent pastor and she knew just what to say and when (never doubt your gifts, my dear)!
3. I had an encouraging conversation with two local colleagues and friends. They are also workers with me in the kingdom and friends and we had a lively talk about a book we are jointly reading, our calls, congregations, challenges and joys of public ministry. Thanks be to God for these two who understand and walk a similar path!

So, the first day back after vacation was a joy. Can’t say enough thank yous for that!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment