Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Day #45

February 14, 2014

Day #45 is Valentine’s Day. The day of love. The day for telling the one you love that you love them and generally celebrating that love. This was the FB post on the church page: “The sweetest love and most amazing grace is God’s love for creation made manifest in our Savior, Jesus Christ. Prayers for assurance of his love for all. Happy Valentine’s Day. Blessings.”

I am so fortunate to be loved by a wonderful husband, have friends that I love and who love me, and church family that I love and cherish. But none of that compares to the love God shows me every day through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ - God’s grace. It’s that simple and that amazing. God loves you, too! Happy Valentine’s Day. Happy Amazing Grace Day!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment