Friday, March 11, 2016

Day #800

March 10, 2016

A couple of weeks ago I talked about some training I had received on coaching (see Day #778). There is follow-up to the 2-day event I participated in and it requires four intentional times of coaching practice with two others.

So far, we have completed two of those required sessions. And I must say, it is becoming clearer the benefits of this process in helping someone identify what they are being called to do and who they are called to be. I’m anxious to learn even more!!

Also (imagine a drumroll) this is blog entry #800. EIGHT HUNDRED!!!! Wow! Thank you for reading - for commenting - for encouraging. It is my hope our godson (the inspiration for beginning The Daily Intersection) will one day be able to find something useful in these thoughts.

I have certainly found it to be useful to daily consider God’s work in the world and my life. What will the next 800+ bring? Only God knows! :-)

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment