Sunday, December 19, 2021

Day #2910

December 19, 2021

On this Fourth Sunday of Advent, the word for the day is thankful. For a wonderful morning of worship, a refreshing afternoon nap (a rare treat), and time to catch up on the blog. If you are a regular reader, you know I am often behind a few days. However, these last two or three weeks, I have gotten WAY behind. Thank you for continuing to read, sending me comments, and encouraging me to continue. 


It is hard to believe I am days away from the eighth year anniversary. To say I never expected to keep going this long is an understatement. To admit it is sometimes a labor of love is also an understatement. Yet, I find it important and soul-enriching to find something every day that speaks to God intertwining life and faith. And that part is easy…most days. 😉


Blessings. And prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment