Saturday, January 30, 2021

Day #2584

January 27, 2021 

Over the last week, I have participated in several conversations about death and dying, including a Continuing Education class I am taking. Honestly, this has all sort of become a little overwhelming. I realized it when I learned that my friend Cindy’s dog was not doing well and will have to be put down tomorrow. I was heartbroken. Miss Sassy June was a good dog to Cindy, the source of much love and joy and to hear about her death makes me very sad. It reminds me that grief can be cumulative, and does not include only humans. 


Therefore, if you are grieving, give yourself permission to do so. It is a process, takes time, and can take a little different form for everyone. Also, please remember, I am here to listen, be with you in the process, and pray. Anytime! 


Blessings. And prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment