Thursday, January 21, 2021

Day #2578

January 21, 2021

Today I share these words of prayer from Rev. Becky Swanson that I read on FaceBook:

Holy One, I pray today for our life together and the country. I pray for my friends and family who are anxious, and sad, and worried about the coming days. And I pray for those who are relieved, and eager, and hopeful. I pray that we can learn to hold one another in esteem and love as siblings. I pray for those who think that today brings a fix to everything and those who think it ruins everything. Help us remember that neither stance is really true, and that we each have a responsibility and call through our baptisms to work with you to care for the poor, the orphans, the prisoners, the oppressed, the sick and all who live in danger. Help us to be your servants and follow you. Amen

Amen!! AMEN!


Blessings. And prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment