Friday, January 1, 2021

Day #2546

December 20, 2020 

The word for the day - weird! That is how life feels without in-house worship services. Yes, we can watch at the same time as “normal” worship, and be assured others are also watching then, but without being in the building with folks, it is just weird. Do not get me wrong, I am grateful for the technology that allows us to provide a service, but it will be so wonderful when we can feel safe gathering again in person. Praying that happens sooner rather than later.


Later in the day, as I write thank you notes for the generosity of so many, I am again reminded of how fortunate I am to serve where I do and with who I do. Folks are amazing and so good to me and hubby. Thank you does not feel sufficient to say, but know appreciative is how I deeply feel.


Blessings. And prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment