Sunday, January 10, 2021

Day #2567

 January 10, 2021 


Happy Birthday, dear Godson! Here is the tribute your mom posted for you on FaceBook:

TEN?! TEN YEARS?! How can it be that TEN years ago I woke up knowing that today would be the day I’d become a Mama. Simon Hunter you have changed my world for the better. Your stubborn as they come, always right attitude is second to none. You are a procrastinator and a superior negotiator. You are always a rule follower and require others to follow through on their promises. You have THE best laugh. You love all things animals, YouTube, and iPad. You have the most tender, caring and compassionate heart. You have developed into an excellent pianist. You are great at math. You have taught me so much about how to love someone unconditionally (even when we don’t like each other in the moment). 2020 wasn’t the kindest year, but more than anything it taught me how much I love being around you. I’m so proud of the young man you’re turning into and I can’t wait to see where year ten takes us. Thank you for making me your Mama and allowing me to have a front row seat in your incredible journey of life. I love you so bug.

To her tribute I say - AMEN! So proud of you - Happy, Happy Day!!


Then there is this to share from today’s Zoom Confirmation Class. When asked what God’s Kingdom might look like, one of our most astute students said: “God’s Kingdom is when we help people instead of hurt people.” Amen! Just what we all needed to hear after last week’s events. 


Blessings. And prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment