Monday, October 13, 2014

Day #286

October 13, 2014

It’s been a while since I mentioned thankfulness and what brings that feeling to the surface. Today I am thankful for friends.

For some reason, the peace associated with accomplishments yesterday flew out the window today. It surely is something to be thankful for - to have friends who are there when you need them - to listen, to check on you, to offer suggestions and get information, and to just be there.


(A picture of some of my favorite "friends" from my youth!)

Thank you God for creating us to be relational! You always know best!

Blessings.

1 comment:

  1. We get by with a little help from them... I'm trusting that God will place exactly what you need in front of you today; know that I am grateful for a friend like YOU!

    ReplyDelete