Monday, October 13, 2014

Day #284

October 11, 2014

I have to admit, there was something very weird about this week. Part of what has become ingrained into my weekly routine was missing. Amongst the sorting, packing, cleaning, etc., there was no need (or discipline) for sermon preparation. There was no struggling with the scripture or listening for the Holy Spirit to speak to my heart and head about what to say tomorrow. 

Yep, it's weird! And I'm sure glad this hiatus isn’t going to last for very long!

Blessings.

1 comment:

  1. Your heart and head are deserving of a time of rest and renewal. You will soon be overwhelmed with with the newness of a different place and people. But our good and gracious God will be right there with you. I was missing something also-Bible Study! Guess I'll have to start going to Nellie B's Crocheting & Looming. Ha!

    ReplyDelete