Monday, September 29, 2014

Day #270

September 27, 2014

Amazing, isn’t it?! How the little things can sometimes get the best of us?! Today it was a window screen clip. You know, the little things that hold the screen against the window. I worked and worked to get one, just one, to work properly. How can one little bit of plastic require so much time and effort to get to work?!

Confession - I can’t really see God at work in that silly little clip. I can’t see God at work in dirty windows OR cleaning them. Perhaps the lesson I want to remember is to not fret so deeply over the little stuff or let it eat so much time when there are more important things to do.

Like eating with friends! Sure am thankful I didn’t let the clip prevent that from happening.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment