Monday, April 14, 2014

Day #102

April 12, 2014

We had the annual Easter Egg Hunt today. It was a time of joy, as two-thirds of the children there were from the neighborhood, but not members of the congregation. YEA!!

Even though I celebrate that, the intersection today actually comes from the way one of the children made me smile in such an honest way. This adorable little girl was very excited to tell me that her family had just gotten her several baby chicks and two baby ducks (imagine two little fingers being held up to me). Then, in her adorable three-year-old voice, she told me I could come see the babies, and I could even hold them. But, she warned with a most serious face, you can’t squeeze them, ‘cause if you do...they poop.

Now, what do you say to that?!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment