Monday, April 14, 2014

Day #100

April 10, 2014


Today is the 100th blog of The Daily Intersection. Happy one hundred days of paying closer attention to ways in which faith and life intersect.

As was quoted on Day #91, being a Christian is a way of life. That includes every day, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. This experience of watching for ways God is evident in that way of life has made it more interesting, along with deepening my faith. Needless to say, I am looking forward to the next 100+.

However, the interesting thing is how “secret” this blog has been. There has not been any “advertising” done by me; no links to other media outlets. I think I have been hesitant because I wasn’t sure anyone else would find my ramblings interesting (and maybe a little nervous about putting my thoughts "out there").

Well, maybe no one will find this interesting or pertinent, but that will be ok, too. After all, this blog is really dedicated to our godson, so that hopefully one day he will be able to look back and see ways I experienced God with me every day - and also know that every day our prayers are with him and for him.

So, if you happen to drop in, let me know. It would be my honor to hear your experiences of The Daily Intersection, too.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment