Thursday, November 27, 2014

Day #329

November 25, 2014

The question for today’s “Think” section of the Devotion, D365, is: “How do you give out your thanks?”

I LOVE that question. Perhaps it is my favorite of any I have ever read/heard about responsive living. It really made me stop and think about saying thank you, writing thank you notes and cards, acting out my thanks, and living my thanks.

Do I have things to be thankful for? Oh, you better believe it. Is my life perfect? No, but is anyone’s? Yet, am I grateful for what I have, who I am, where I am, what I do, who is in my life, etc? Again, you better believe it.

So...what?! Well, now I’m considering, how do I give out my thanks with my time, my talents, and my treasures? And how will I as time goes on?

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment