Thursday, November 27, 2014

Day #327

November 23, 2014

This morning was the first worship service in the new call. I suppose nervous would be an appropriate word. Not because I was leading worship or sharing the Good News, but doing so in a new place with new faces.

Yet, nervous should not have even entered the realm of consideration, for the welcome was warm and inviting; the faces belong to people who are already becoming familiar and important to me; and the time of worship was joyful and devoted. The Kingdom of God represented in a new place, yet familiar and awesome!

Then...later in the afternoon, the official installation. The bishop of the synod, area clergy, and many others came to celebrate with me and my husband that we are here, called to this place, ready to love and serve.

Truly it was a wondrous day full of God’s love and grace!

Blessings.

PS Plan to have a picture to post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment