Saturday, November 22, 2014

Day #324

November 20, 2014

The question today at a study I attended was about transformation: how do/have each of us transformed over the years?

Wow! If you had told me thirty years ago I would meet a man, fall in love, and marry him, I probably would have called you crazy. If you had said, you will be a pastor, I would have known you were crazy (I took a long time to recognize/accept the gifts God had placed in me for this profession - especially public speaking). And if you had even hinted I would leave NC and move hundreds of miles across country to the Northwest, I would have just walked away from you, probably shaking my head in disbelief.

Yet, bit by bit, moment by moment, teaching by teaching, experience by experience, God has transformed me and my thoughts/actions. I have to say hindsight can be a gift, especially when it comes to recognizing God’s work in our lives.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment