Thursday, June 12, 2014

Day #160

June 9, 2014

The Daily Intersection found its way to FaceBook yesterday. Encouraged by the Sunday School Class I so enjoy, I took the leap to truly “go public.” I reflected again today on my hesitancy to put my musings “out there.” What I have decided is that I need to BE BOLD in expressing my musings of where faith and life intersect. Certainly more bold than I am. Perhaps, in my introverted nature, I rely too heavily on living the life instead of using words. But, it is vital to use both in sharing the joy of Jesus in my life and the lives of those I am called to serve.

Thank you for encouraging me. And I pray God continues to inspire me to BE BOLD in sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ - in whatever way I can.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment