Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Day #573

July 27, 2015

There is a word that incites fear into the heart of just about anyone that hears it, yet a word that affects nearly everyone at some point – either us personally or someone we love - or both. That word is cancer. It’s the disease that just won’t seem to let up!

Where a diagnosis no longer can mean certain death, the pain, expense, life-changes and unknowns surely bring uncertainty and dread. It has come into my life once again by way of a dear friend, and my heart is heavy.

Yet, I also know that God is faithful, just, merciful, and everlasting. I know that God is our hope and our stronghold. I know that no matter what, no matter how, God will not abandon us. So as I/we pray for healing, comfort, peace and strength for our friend and her family, I/we know and trust that with God all things are possible!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment