Saturday, July 25, 2015

Day #559

July 13, 2015

One of the privileges of being a pastor is making visits, especially to those who are sick and hospitalized. I certainly do not believe I bring Jesus to those rooms (He’s already there), but I do have opportunity to offer something special - prayer. There is often a peace that settles on someone when they are prayed for and assured they are being remembered often in prayer. I know how much it means to me (I covet your prayers), and I can see how much it also means to others.

Know that you are prayed for, too. I give thanks to God for each person who reads this blog, for our Godson in whose honor it was started and continues, and for those who inspire me to write about God’s presence in “The Daily Intersection.” And, of course, prayers for those in need of healing, health and wholeness.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment