Friday, July 3, 2015

Day #547

July 1, 2015

In something I recently read (can’t remember where unfortunately!), the author talked about a time someone had come through for them, mostly when it was unexpected. It made me think of the times someone paid it forward for me. For example, I often give thanks for the professor at LTSG, Dr. Rick Carlson, who paid it forward for me by encouraging me in Summer Greek. I often tell others that without his notes on the bottom of tests that kept saying, you can do this!, I’m not sure I would have made it. I never expected him to be so encouraging as a professor, but he certainly came through for me and was instrumental in helping me become a pastor.

Has someone come through for you, or paid it forward on your behalf? Perhaps as important, or more so, have you come through for someone else?

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment