Monday, June 23, 2014

Day #171

June 20, 2014

Where did the week go!? Before you can turn around, Friday comes and the last full day of camp is here. Except, I’m headed down the mountain for a wedding rehearsal. Which, for me, is just as exciting as finishing up camp week.

A delightful couple has been planning for nearly a year for their “big day.” I am honored to have been asked to marry them, to share in the beginning of their marriage, and to wish them well. Weddings always remind me of the relationship covenant I made with my husband over twenty-five years ago.

And this trip for rehearsal means a little more. I get to see my husband and he gets to ride back up the mountain with me to be at camp for closing worship on Saturday morning. Love that extra together time!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment