Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Day #153

June 2, 2014

WHAT!? While getting ready to leave the house today, I heard perhaps the most ridiculous claim of a product ever!

Let me say, I rarely pay much attention to ads in commercials in the first place, but for some reason this one caught my attention. Because I am directly quoting the commercial, I will include the product name: “ProNamel is definitely helping me to lead the life that I want to live.” (I had to back up the commercial twice to make sure I heard it right.)

WHAT?! Seriously?! Did a toothpaste just claim to be what can help me to lead the life I want to live?! A TOOTHPASTE?!

Please understand, I’m not trying to knock a brand name or even an advertising company, but when we are encouraged to put our faith in some product to help us lead the life we want to live, I’m almost at a loss for words.

Except these: what about God leading me to live the life God intends for me to live?! Just saying!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment