Friday, June 13, 2014

Day #163

June 12, 2014
 Tomorrow is Friday the 13th AND a full moon. It’s a rare occurrence, evidently, since the next time that this happens, so I understand, will be in the year 2049. And I wonder how many years have only one Friday the 13th? This is one of those years - but next year has three. Oh boy!

I can’t say that I’m overly superstitious. A little maybe, but more just intrigued by those “rare” occurrences. Like when the date is all the same number like 1/1/11. Or how things sometimes happen in 3s. Those kinds of things. Maybe it comes from having a name that is the same forward and backward. That doesn’t happen all that often, so I figure it’s pretty special.

So I’ll think of the full moon on Friday the 13th as “special,” too. And I wonder, what will you do on that “special” day? Maybe it's a "special" day to tell someone how much God loves them...

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment