Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Day #167

June 16, 2014

It is only Monday and I have sat down and gotten up from the floor more in the last twenty-four plus or minus hours than I have in the whole last year. It’s Campfirmation week and we spend a LOT of time up and down, singing, praying, learning, getting stuff, etc.

I couldn’t help but remember last year’s mission trip with the Senior Youth. One of the younger folks on the trip made this comment: “Have you ever noticed that the age of a person is directly related to the time it takes them to get up off the floor?”

Haha! So I can’t just sit down and get up without a little extra time and effort. But I’m doing it. And for these confirmation kids, I would do it over and over and over in a heartbeat - and enjoy every minute of seeing them encounter God-moments - Daily Intersections. Praise the Lord!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment