Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Day #2854

October 24, 2021 

The word for the day? Fun!!!! With worship, First Holy Communion Class and lunch with the High School Youth, it was a fun day!!


But I also learned something from one of the First Holy Communion theologians. This young one has already taken instruction in another church and when we finished the class, I asked what were some of the differences they noticed. I expected something simple, but the answer I received was this: in the class I had before, I learned the how of Holy Communion. How to hold my hands, how to stand, etc. Today I have learned more about the why. Why we celebrate, what it means, etc. WOW! What insight for a youngster. And what a good reminder to continue addressing the why in most things "church" - it is important.


Blessings. And prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment