Saturday, April 10, 2021

Day #2654

April 7, 2021 

Warning…rant coming. 


Why do people in the service industry not return phone calls?! We need some work done at our home and have called twice to ask a particular person to come and look at what is needed. I am sad to say we have yet to have a return phone call, even after he said he was interested in the job. 


This is not the first time a call has gone unreturned, either. It seems to be more of the normal way of “doing” business - or rather not doing business. What has happened to customer service?! Why do folks even waste their time to be in business?! Do they have too much to do and can afford to just turn people off?! Or is it just us?! Does this happen to others, too?!


Ok, now that I have that out of my system, my apologies. But what a way to spend some of my time on a day off - trying to track down a call back (oops - guess I wasn’t quite finished ranting - sorry). 


Blessings. And prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment