Monday, January 26, 2015

Day #390

January 25, 2015

Showing appreciation. It’s important! Not only is it polite, but it shows that we value one another, and it helps build relationships. Those who had served in various ways during the last year were asked to stand and were shown our appreciation at the Annual Meeting at church. Our godson’s mother called to say he mentioned appreciating us in his bedtime prayer (that surely touched my heart!!). My husband showed his appreciation for me by accompanying me on an errand he wasn’t excited about, but did it willingly and without complaint.

I hope I let others know on a regular basis, in many and various ways, that I appreciate what they do and who they are. I am so fortunate to have caring and giving people in my life. I just hope they know I realize how fortunate I am.

Blessings.

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful for YOU; know how much you are valued and appreciated!

    ReplyDelete