Saturday, January 24, 2015

Day #387

January 22, 2015

Sometimes there just are not enough hours in the day or days in the week. Busy seems to be not only the buzz word, but my current reality. There is lots going on.

Which reminds me of a friend I used to work with who would sometimes say, today I just need to whine. Nothing is really wrong, I just feel overwhelmed and need to whine about it. We often did that for one another.

A group did that for me. Just listened as I talked about how life was feeling like too much this and too much that, with too little time and too little energy to address it all. What a gift! What awesome listening ears. It didn’t add any time or lessen any “to do” lists, but it sure helped me to feel better to just whine for a couple minutes. 

Hmmm….might be another important aspect of prayer, too (see day 386)?! But please know, really, all is good!!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment