Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Day #198

July 17, 2014

My husband and I have an opportunity to be away for a few days. I am excited and busy, getting last minute things accomplished like laundry, packing and taking care of details. It seems there is as much work to do in getting ready to be gone as there is fun in doing so. Not complaining, just saying. :-)

So my intersection for today is anticipation: will everything be accomplished (probably not, but I will try); will time away be refreshing (can’t imagine it being anything else); will all be well while we are gone (praying that it will and being thankful for colleagues who will cover “just in case”).

Blessings.

PS Don't be surprised if there isn't anything posted until we are back, July 23rd. Again, just saying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment