Saturday, July 16, 2022

Day #3070

May 28, 2022 

On this Satisfied Saturday, I must admit I am struggling to be grateful. Suddenly all the plans for our last days before my retirement grind to a halt….hubby just tested positive for COVID. After years of trying to stay safe, this yuk has entered our lives. 


It started with a sneeze, chills, and the thought it was a sinus infection. Then the fatigue hit as we drove home. Now the question is, can I avoid it?! I have too much to accomplish in the next few days to be sick! What will I do if I get it, too?! I suppose we will have to take one day at a time.


For now, I AM satisfied, however, for the opportunity to have holy conversation about Affirmation of Baptism and First Holy Communion. What an exciting day tomorrow will be!


Blessings. And prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment