Saturday, January 29, 2022

Day #2944

January 22, 2022 

On this Satisfied Saturday, I am thankful for Interns (specifically for our intern, actually). What a wonderful way to learn and practice - doing the job with the safety net of a mentor and congregation who understands and tolerates. And our intern’s fresh eyes have certainly been helpful for me, too. 


I also give thanks for the internship I had. My supervisor was challenging, caring, and trusting of me. My experiences were rich and many. When I graduated and received my first call, I felt as ready as possible. 


It is unknown to me when this part of theological education began, but I am glad it is included. I hope seminaries never quit this experience, and maybe even increase it. There is much to learn and know. 


Blessings. And prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment