Sunday, January 16, 2022

Day #2932

January 10, 2022 

Dear Simon,


Today is your 11th birthday. Your cake looks yummy (I'm certain it was) and you look very happy. Your picture made me smile. 



You may have already read what your mom posted on FaceBook today, but I want to make certain you saw it:

Happy 11th Birthday the boy who made me a mom. Simon Hunter, I prayed for you every single day from the time I was a little girl. I couldn’t wait to have a baby of my own to know and to love, and you have exceeded my expectations and showed me more love than I could ever imagine. You are smart, funny, and you absolutely have THE BEST laugh. If persistence had a picture it would be you. You can do anything you set your mind to, which you prove over and over again. You are an amazing pianist and a developing trumpeter. You are so good at math and have turned into a great reader, especially when it comes to Harry Potter. You are an obsessive lover of animals and know more about them than an encyclopedia. You love all things church and have a heart for God. You are a wonderfully loyal brother and dedicated friend. You are compassionate and love with your whole heart. You give the best hugs and still don’t mind holding my hand. I couldn’t be prouder that God chose me to be your earthly Mama. I love you most sweet boy and I can’t wait to see where this next year takes us. As long as you are by my side, I know it will be great.

What a wonderful tribute from a mom who loves you! I hope you always know how much. 


Enjoy your day, and your next year. You are at a special age and have so much ahead of you. Know that we also send our love and hugs, today and everyday. Mostly remember, God loves you. Always has and always will!


Happy Birthday and love and hugs,

Your Godparents


Blessings. And prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment