Friday, January 21, 2022

Day #2935

January 13, 2022 

Warning - rant coming.


This is certainly a time when most folks are stressed and things get forgotten or overlooked. There is a need to be generous in giving grace, forgiveness, and understanding. However, when things are left undone and the consequences affect more than just me, I get frustrated. And vocal. There is a reason when I vocalize being frustrated - it is not just about my inconvenience, but how others may have to overwork to compensate.


So when something expected did not arrive today, even though there was a reason, it now meant others will have to rush. When I became vocal, the response was as if it was my fault. However, I had planned ahead, giving extra time for completion to meet our deadline. Now, however, we were getting close to emergency status. 


It was good that someone else stepped up and completed the information that was needed. I was thankful, and made certain I said so, with an apology for getting upset. It certainly would have been nice to hear, “that is ok. I understand. I’m sorry for our original error.” But, alas, no. Oh well, I guess it is up to me again to give grace, forgiveness and understanding. 


Blessings. And prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment