Friday, January 21, 2022

Day #2938

January 16, 2022 

The first person who asked me if I had ever thought about being a pastor heard as my response, “I can’t do that. Girls can’t be pastors.” “Oh, yes, they can,” he said. Yet, I was not ready to be a trailblazer. I did not think I had the gifts needed and was too immature in the faith to trust God would give me what was needed.


I was taken back to that conversation today when someone told me, you are a world changer. You are a female pastor. I am not certain I would agree with them about being a world changer, but God has helped me be a somewhat trailblazer. For that I am thankful, and humbled. 


Thank you, today, for seeing me through kind eyes. We can trust that God gives all of us what is needed for the good of the kingdom.


Blessings. And prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment