Monday, June 29, 2020

Day #2371

June 28, 2020 

Today brought another wonderful morning of worship. Thanks be to God for being able to gather, albeit with restrictions and protocols. But thanks be to God, also, that folks are willing to do what seems necessary to protect one another. It has been said the church is dying; not as long as it is God’s church. And it is!!

Later in the day, I received a text message that brought tears to my eyes. How thoughtful of folks to reach out and let you know they are thinking of you. Which brings a challenge to mind - is there someone who needs to hear from you that you are thinking of them? I know there are some for me. I need to be more diligent in letting them know how important they are to me. After all, we never know what tomorrow might bring. So please know, if you are reading this, you are important to me. 

Blessings. And prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment