Saturday, April 30, 2016

Day #851

April 30, 2016

I am reminded that often the intersection of life and God happens through people. In fact, it happens that way most often. And when it does, I hope I take time to let others know I appreciate them.

So to those who surround me - especially staff today - thank you for your professionalism, your dedication and your attention to detail. All of you!!

I also appreciate those who take time from their day to gather and be with others in need. I appreciate shopkeepers who care about their customers. I appreciate servers at restaurants who do their best to make a meal enjoyable. I appreciate family and friends who understand this crazy life and schedule.

Basically, I appreciate everyone God places in my life. Thank you for sharing your gift of faith with others, especially me!!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment