Friday, April 8, 2016

Day #826

April 5, 2016

Sometimes it is difficult to see/believe God is at work in daily life, especially our own. It is easy to see all the suffering/wrong/pain in the world, so how can God be at work, right?! Every day there is cancer diagnosis, job loss, hunger, death, destruction, pain. IS there anything good?

The prayer from d365 reminded me that God IS always at work, because Jesus is risen and alive and “on the loose.” Sometimes it's a matter of me opening my eyes and heart to realize/remember it. Here is the prayer by Aram Bae:
God, you are full of surprises. I confess that sometimes it’s hard to see you in my life. Open my mind and heart to the ways Christ is real and working in my life. Remind me that you know me deeply, and that I know you, too. Amen.
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment