Friday, March 21, 2014

Day #70

March 11, 2014

Today was a special day. A very special day. Twenty-five years ago today, I married the man of my dreams. It was a beautiful day, 25 years ago. Sunny, warm, exciting, magical. It seems like yesterday. Literally.

Yet twenty-five years of life have happened since that wonderful moment. We had no idea what types of things we would endure, or the opportunities and celebrations we would enjoy. It’s been a life of joy, sorrow, pain, happiness, and commitment. And I wouldn’t change a moment.

My prayer is that whatever life has in store for the next years we have together, we continue in the same way. Committed to one another. Trusting one another. Loving one another. Laughing with one another. Even crying with one another. It’s a wonderful life and I thank God everyday for this man I share it with. I love you, honey. Happy Anniversary!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment