Saturday, July 10, 2021

Day #2743

July 5, 2021 

The smile for this week is something someone said when I mentioned I would be out of the office - I thought you were on vacation last week. Actually, it was two weeks ago and they come fast and furious in the summer, I responded with a smile. 


Yes, I am planning to have a few days off this week, and taking vacation close together does create some difficulties. Trying to stay caught up is a challenge. Also, I will miss something this week in the life of one of the parishioners, which I heard about after plans and reservations were already made. Suffice it to say, it is always difficult trying to juggle ministry and family time. 


So the smile comes because someone made the comment, but it also comes because I’ll have time again with hubby this week. 😃


Blessings. And prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment