Saturday, March 27, 2021

Day #2640

March 24, 2021 

It seems impossible that this is the last Wednesday in Lent. This year, the Holden Evening prayer was recorded - one time in two pieces. Then each week, I have added a short message focused on the theme, Loving God with all our heart, mind, soul, and strength into the middle, creating a new video. So I could say that my Lenten Discipline included learning how to accomplish all this. And to not be disappointed that folks seemed to become bored with the process and fewer participated by watching. I know it is certainly not the same as gathering over soup and goodies and then worshipping together. 


Oh, may next year be different - or perhaps I should say back to normal - and we can be together again in person as we celebrate this holy season. 


Blessings. And prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment