Saturday, March 20, 2021

Day #2634

March 18, 2021

The word for the day - frustrated. At myself. I know the repercussions of worrying. I know that worry only produces anxiety and fear and nothing productive. I know that when I worry, especially, I become cranky and can take it out on my loved one. 


Yet today, I succumbed to worry. How might decisions made by others affect the decisions we have made, or need to make? Will there be more discord? Will there be more hurt feelings? Will we make the right choices?


Thankfully, at the end of the day, I am able to turn my worry over to God. I also know and trust that God provides a way through ALL of our worries, fears, and anxieties. And also, thankfully, my loved one is forgiving! 


Maybe next time I will remember to take God's path BEFORE I run down the rabbit hole of worry!


Blessings. And prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment