Saturday, March 27, 2021

Day #2637

March 21, 2021 

In the immortal words of Martin Luther King, Jr, I have a dream. I have a dream that one Sunday ALL the technology will work at the same time. My apologies for the irreverent use of King’s words, but good grief. This week, it seems batteries were my bane of existence. Who would have thought new batteries would die so quickly, but the microphone certainly died. In the middle of the sermon, of course. Oh, well, the things we’ve learned doing “virtual” worship. 😏


But then the afternoon made up for the morning, when technology did work so we could have a 3.5 hour class online that prompted great discussion, ideas, and inspiration. I am proud of the folks who are working through a process to identify, celebrate and participate in where God is working in the community. Faithful Innovations - great name for something so important.


Blessings. And prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment