Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Day #2609

February 21, 2021

Warning…rant coming. 😡


Let me start by saying it is not anyone’s fault. But let me also say there could have been a fix, if I had only paid closer attention. 


Anyway, I have determined (as many of my colleagues), that technology is both a blessing and a curse. Today it was a curse. Folks work so hard to make recordings for worship, and much money has been spent to make them the best quality we can. But then today….the sound had a glitch. My microphone wasn’t working properly and it was difficult, almost impossible, to hear me. 


Now, let me also say that the sermon is not the “be all” of worship. But, it is frustrating, I know, for folks not to be able to hear. And I apologize for that happening today. Suffice it to say, I think I know what to do in the future if this happens again. For certain, there may be a pause, a “correction” or even a “do-over.” Or, simply, the pastor may just bust out crying. Haha!


Blessings. And prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment