Saturday, May 26, 2018

Day #1604

May 23, 2018 

Another busy - and awesome - Wednesday! Lots of coffee and conversation and study.

But what a joy to end the day attending the High School Baccalaureate. The speaker did a fine job of helping students think about what is important versus what they might think is important. Yet, I wonder how many could really hear what he had to say. Oh, the things I have learned since graduating those many years ago. However, I imagine I would not have learned as many of them as well if I had just listened to the wisdom of someone else. Sometimes experience really is the best teacher. Painful, but best.

Yet the highlight of the evening was the duet sung by one of our graduates and her friend. WOW! I’m so grateful she’s using her God-given talent in such a beautiful way.

Halfway through and the week has been filled with God’s presence and blessing. My heart is full!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment