Friday, May 25, 2018

Day #1598

May 17, 2018

What a privilege to be asked to speak at the Early Risers event at the congregation across the alley. This annual event includes speakers, music, and a ministry chosen to help support financially through the collection of an offering. This year's ministry is Family Promise, hence the invitation I received.

I really appreciated the support of those who came out so early in the morning, the sharing from one of the former guests, and those who listened intently to my brief telling of God’s presence in my life. I hope the blessing (God’s face directed toward me) came through clearly - and gave each one something to think about of how God’s blessing is upon them, too. 

Then later that evening another privilege, to help serve dinner for some of the Special Olympians in town for the annual games. How grateful and polite each one was for their dinner. How filled with joy they were in telling about their accomplishments. Quite a fun time!!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment