Saturday, May 26, 2018

Day #1603

May 22, 2018 

In the midst of a week thinking about, planning with and for, and celebrating the youth, I had the honor of presenting prayer shawls and gifts to the High School seniors of our congregation. They are both talented, caring, funny, and devoted young adults. They grew up together in the congregation, playing Mary and Joseph one year at Christmas, were in confirmation class together, and have been faithfully enjoying time early on Wednesday mornings with the High School Youth these past two years. I will miss them! But…they will also be attending the same college. So, I’m thinking road-trip!

You will go far, I believe, both of you. But I KNOW you will not go alone - God is with you, prayers are with you, and the love of family and friends is with you! Always!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment