Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Day #1594

May 13, 2018 

Mother’s Day. A day set aside to celebrate all those who nurture, care, and share of themselves for the sake of others. Mothers, grandmothers, great-grandmothers, aunts, cousins, friends, sisters, daughters, nieces, etc. While there are many who celebrate joyfully, this can also be a day that carries pain for some who have not experienced that nurturing as a mother, daughter, etc. 

Yet, while I am one with no close female relatives that are "blood," I am grateful for the women who are in my life. You are as important to me as anyone could be. Thank you for loving me, nurturing me, caring about me. I hope I do the same for you!!! 

Blessings.

PS A very special thank you to the woman who made me a godmother to the one this blog is dedicated to - I am grateful for you, love you and am proud of you!! Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment