Thursday, August 11, 2016

Day #950

August 7, 2016 

Early morning worship included a great discussion on abundance versus scarcity, especially the fear that worrying over scarcity brings, thereby closing the doors to abundant relationship. I'm thankful for those who worship at that early morning hour and share their thoughts - even my husband who sometimes embarrasses me with his somewhat brutal honesty. :-)

Then at later worship, we said goodbye to a wonderful colleague. 


Logan has been the organist/pianist for a little more than two years. He welcomed me when I came, has been supportive and encouraging, and is a consummate professional. He’s set the bar high with his gift/talent for playing and with his team spirit. He will be greatly missed!! God be with you ’til we meet again. (Thank you for the photo, Stacey!!)

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment