Thursday, December 24, 2015

Day #719

December 20, 2015

I am humbled - and amazed. In just 719 days of posting, The Daily Intersection has surpassed 10,000 page views! Certainly some of those posts are attributed to me checking my typing, etc. But still, 10,000 page views!?!? I am speechless!

Certainly this has mushroomed way past just a blog started in honor of our Godson. It has become a joy, an expectation, a constant reminder for me that every day there is something to be thankful for, to see God’s presence in, to celebrate, and, sometimes, to lament.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to those 10,000+ views. I pray that each of you are filled with the expectation and joy of God’s presence/intersection in your lives - every day.

And one more thing I am thankful for - a beautiful Cantata worship service!! Thanks be to God for folks sharing their talents and gifts in such a moving way.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment